YEAH!!!! I am so happy that this is Dad's last week in Hawaii. He has pulled off this Mission Impossible and the theater opens this week!!! Mike and Scott are amazed at the transformation and so appreciative that he has gotten it done so fast and so well. I am so proud of him and very happy that I will soon get my husband back home!!! Here are a few more progress photos. They are already "old" news! When Dad sends me final photos, I will pass them on!
Mike took these picture of the largest theater, theater 4 at the beginning of the day.
 |
Start of the Day.
|
A little late, he stood in the same spot and took this picture.
 |
| Randy is an amazing man!! |
Here's the view from the front.
 |
The seats that were ordered online and shipped from
the midwest arrived on time, looked great, and fit perfectly! |
And a few hours later, Mike took this one.
 |
Done!
|
 |
| Carpet being laid. |
Here is the marque installed and lit up at night.
 |
| It's a beacon that is attracting everybody's attention and raising the level of excitement. |
Way to go, Dad! We can't wait to see the final pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment