http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xycQ7q1iTs4&feature=channel_video_title
![]() |
| The boys on the senior court. |
![]() |
| Tommy with Kara Dollar. She is about a foot taller than him, so he is standing on his toes! |
Well, I needn't have worried, because the next school day was Halloween and Tommy went to school
dressed as..................................well you will just have to see for yourself...............................................
![]() |
| Tommy as Two-Ton Tessie |
![]() |
| Too fat to sit down! |
Yeah, I know, you are probably wondering why I let him buy that costume!! Well, I didn't! I had no idea he was going to wear that to school! He borrowed it from the Parkers the night before and I never saw it, until I saw the pictures on Facebook.
Unfortunately, Tommy injured his knee in the Valencia game and did not get to practice this past week and did not play in their last regular game of the season last night. But we won and are league champs with a 9 -1 record. It may end up being a 3-way tie for 1st if Cypress and Tustin won their games tonight. We will see. All Tommy hopes for is to play Esperanza in the 1st round of CIF playoffs! How fun would that be?




No comments:
Post a Comment